Applications are invited for the permanent position of Supervisor within the Process Development Group. Reporting to the Process Development Support Manager, the successful candidate will provide support to the Process Development Group on new and existing technology based product development programmes.
- Coordination, scheduling and planning of experimental and processing activities for process development, across multiple projects in a dynamic changing development environment.
- Provision of front line supervision for technicians within the process development department.
- Coaching staff to expand new skills and knowledge assisting in the achievement of personal and company goals.
- Setting success measures and appropriate timelines for self and team members to maintain project plans.
- Lead specific assigned projects and assist in the identification of solutions for difficult problems.
- Take accountability to ensure all work is carried out in compliance with phase appropriate regulatory guidelines/requirements, in particular in accordance with Safety, Environmental and cGMP.
- Management of employee relations, change, policy implementation, motivation, performance, discipline, appraisals, target setting, communications, occupational health & safety as they apply to the area under responsibility
- Facility, equipment and documentation compliance and audit preparation ensuring all process development areas are maintained in state of audit readiness.
- Development of procedures systems and documentation to ensure appropriate execution of activities in all areas of process development, transfer, qualification and validation.
- Lead and write up root cause investigations implementing CAPA’s and developing and implementing process improvements
- 3rd Level Qualification in a Science or Engineering Discipline (to Level 7).And / or Green Belt with demonstrated proven track record with at least 5 years Pharma experience in the area of Drug Product Development / Technical Transfer /New Product, Equipment or Technology Introduction
- Previous supervisory experience is desirable.
- Experience in a modern manufacturing environment is desirable, preferably within the pharmaceutical or related industries.
- Conscientious and enthusiastic attitude with good communication and report writing skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Availability to work hours in accordance with project needs.
- Demonstrated track record in generating technical options to resolve problems, prioritising solutions, selecting optimal solutions and implementing decisions in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrated track record in organising schedules and resources in a dynamic environment
- Proven track record in current role is essential.
For more information please contact David Lennon on 0906478104 or email@example.com