- Reference: CJ47128
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Kerry, Limerick
- Category: Production Supervisors Cork
Purpose of role
Ensure production targets, goals and objectives are met through effective leadership of people and resources
Main responsibilities and duties of the job but not limited to:
- Plan organise and control employees to realise production targets to the required quantity effectively and efficiently on a daily basis.
- Ensure efficiency of individual employees, equipment and processes on a daily/ongoing basis.
- Demonstrate initiative to improve cost effectiveness, time wasting and the elimination of scrap.
- Effectively communicate all matters concerning areas of responsibility to employees and relevant authorities.
- Drive and utilise all support services to realise above objectives.
- Overall responsibility for health, safety and well being of staff.
- Any other duties as assigned by your supervisor/manager.
Qualifications / Skills Required
- Certificate / Diploma in engineering or equivalent desirable (Level 6 or 7 on NFQ).
- Proven capability demonstrated to lead employees. Past supervisory experience an advantage.
- Equipment and process knowledge. PC / Computer skills essential.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to work well and deal with other people.
- Well motivated individual with initiative, outgoing personality and leadership ability. Very good attendance record.
It’s January and most people’s thoughts are on the things they want to change in their lives in the New Year. One of the biggest alterations a person can make is taking a new direction in their career so, every year, “finding the dream job” is usually high up on many people’s New Year’s resolutions list. However, […]read whole article
Question: Our engineering company is hiring and I am in charge of selecting interview candidates. My sister told me her son (my nephew) is applying and that he could do with the confidence boost, as he has been unemployed since finishing college two years ago. The problem is he doesn’t have any experience. How can […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more