Great opportunity for a Production Supervisor to join a dynamic and growing Medical Device company based in Offaly. **Day position**
The Production Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring that all team members in their area are operating to the maximum level of safety, efficiency, quality and GMP compliance.
Production Supervisor responsibilities:
· Organise the staff to ensure that all relevant tasks are completed in a timely and cost- effective manner
· Reassign team members as needed between the production lines to maximise efficiency of the process
· Resolve/Highlight any issues which may impact achieving the daily work schedule.
· Identify training needs and ensure all personnel are adequately trained to complete assigned task
· Generate and Report Production KPI’s on a daily, weekly & monthly basis. In relation to Efficiencies, Productivity and Training Versatility.
· Participate in NPI and Product Transfer teams in relation to identify/progressing Production requirements.
· Lead team members in undertaking and achieving Continuous Process Improvement activities i.e., Reviewing process and products, for improvement opportunities
· Motivate and encourage team members to achieve the daily work schedule
· Communicate with other departments on issues relating to achieving the work schedule
· Monitor employee performance and give timely and constructive feedback to the individuals
Production Supervisor Requirements:
· Degree Qualified (Technical Background preferred in Engineering based discipline).
· Successful completion of ‘Train the Trainer’ and team development course.
· Experience in similar Supervisory role (within Medical Device manufacturing preferred).
**FULL SPEC ON APPLICATION**
For a confidential discussion on the role, contact Tina Egan. firstname.lastname@example.org