- Reference: CJ46368
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Munster, Tipperary
- Category: Production
- Fully accountable for Health & Safety system execution and development within the area.
- Ensure ownership and engagement within the direct group, is supported through 5S, Safety and CI systems.
- Ensuring a consistently high-quality product is produced on time in full.
- Fully responsible for the staffing plan and ensuring team optimization and the control of fixed costs.
- Lead and develop the team and ensure ongoing coaching and mentoring is provided in order to continually enhance skills and knowledge to meet the demands of the business now and in the future.
- Fully accountable for performance management of team including carrying out performance reviews and corrective action meetings.
- Ensure efficiency and scrap targets are met.
- Responsible for training adherence and ensuring absence and overtime targets are met.
- Monitors compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. compliance with FDA, BSI, TUV, MDSAP regulations etc).
- Positively interacts with internal and external customers at all times.
- Ensure there is a comprehensive program of continuous improvement in place to improve quality, performance, efficiency and reduce costs through structured problem-solving activities (Kaizens, PRSM’s).
- Continuously strive to improve employee engagement and ensure efficient and effective communication at all times.
- Drive and promote our core values and behaviours.
- Previous experience of leading and managing teams in a manufacturing environment is essential.
- Must be able to demonstrate personal leadership experience and understand the importance of positive employee engagement.
- Have excellent working knowledge of manufacturing and industry “best practice”.
- Have a high level of business awareness, be action oriented complemented by the resilience to achieve challenging objectives.
- Strong interpersonal skills, an innate ability to influence and build relationships at all levels and a driving vision to create an inclusive culture of performance, continuous improvement and development.
- Must be a pro-active self-starter and an excellent communicator with exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Honours level degree required (Level 8)
- Should have evidence of continuing professional development.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Emer O’ Callaghan on 021 4911061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!