DAYS ROLE| PERMANENT| HIGH TECH MANUFACTURING|KILDARE
My client is a well-established high-tech Manufacturer based in Newbridge, Co. Kildare and is seeking to hire to a number of Line Leaders for the Operations department.
Production Supervisor responsibilities:
As Production Supervisor you will be accountable for delivering breakthrough results and continue the strong continuous improvement trends across your department.
• Setting high standards and leading by example, through a collaborative, inclusive and transparent approach to engage your team in delivering the site’s Goals, particularly Safety, Quality, Controls and Cost Improvement systems.
• Produce to Demand customer service while continuously improving on daily planning systems
• Empowering employees through daily on the floor through leadership and quarterly 1:1s.
• Coaching, mentoring and holding yourself and your people accountable for team results and improvements.
• Demonstrates capability for problem-solving and coaching others to solve problems.
• Self-motivated and proactive regarding building systemic loss elimination capability within yourself and your teams.
• Communicates clearly, transparently, concisely, and on a timely basis.
• Connects well both internally and externally with the suppliers and customers
Production Supervisor requirements:
• 3rd Level appropriate qualification diploma or degree level with a relevant degree
• 3-5 years manufacturing experience preferably with a technical background
• Demonstrated strong team leadership skills and experience
• Excellent communicator both verbal and written
• SAP System knowledge desirable.
• Strong problem solving/technical skills to generate solutions
FULL SPEC ON APPLICATION**
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Cornally.