- Reference: 45551
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Longford
- Category: Production
With over 45 years experience, our client specialises in offering competitive and innovative contract GMP Cleanroom moulding and assembly solutions to the Global, medical, pharmaceutical and consumer sectors.
Production Manager Job Summary:
Ensures that the Quality of the product produced in the production area meets established guideline and expectations. Monitors, records and tracks production and works closely with setters/operators to ensure that schedules are met, record keeping and reporting is accurate, and timely communication is given to all concerned. Ensures the production floor operation is consistent with the vision of the company/group while providing support and feedback to production personnel. Works with other Shift Managers on shift to resolve day to day, and long term issues. The successful candidate will work a 4-Cycle Shift Pattern.
Production Manager Responsibilities:
- Overall Production Quality on the shift for Both Production units – The Shift Manager has fundamental responsibility for all quality on their shift.
- Managing personnel issues on the shift, including allocation of work duties to personnel.
- Maintaining all documentation and systems in line with the company’s quality requirements and the requirements of ISO13485/ISO9002. (ie) Develop and maintain production methods/procedures and all supporting documentation to meet the requirements of ISO13485/ ISO9002.
- Responsibility for Health & Safety issues on the shift.
- Technical assistance on the Shift, when required.
- Preparing Shift documentation and completing production records at the end of the shift – Inputting information onto the ERP system.
- Responsible for making quality or processing/ tooling related decisions on the production floor and co-ordination of same with the setters.
- Plan / communicate production schedule, quality requirements.
- Delegate tasks to operators, having ensured that adequate training is provided.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact David Lennon on 09064 78104 and email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!