Our client, who specialises in life-changing products, is recruiting for a Production Scheduler to join their state-of-the-art facility in Longford. This role is a permanent position with a competitive salary and benefits package. There is strong potential for this role to transition into a supervisor position in a short timeframe.
As a Production Scheduler, your responsibilities will include:
- Cut Process order’s in line with production schedule requirements across all work centres.
- Maintain Process order’s in line with production requirements.
- Ensure defined Process Order’s are cut and process times are achieved.
- Maintain inventory control system accuracy.
- Ensure effective management and utilization of the ERP system.
- Drive for continuous improvement through all Processes you interact with.
- Support and facilitate cross-training across work centers and with Scheduling Coordinator.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of the Supply Chain organisational vision and strategic objectives.
- Ensure compliance to all Quality requirements.
As a Production Scheduler, you are required to have:
- A relevant degree or APICs/IIPMM qualification.
- Experience in a similar role.
What You'll Receive
- Competitive salary.
- Healthcare cover.
- Life Insurance.
- 21 days paid annual leave.
- Educational Assistance.
- Learning and Development Programmes.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
- Workplace Wellness Programmes.
- Onsite parking and cafeteria.
If you are interested in the Production Scheduler roles and are looking for further information, please contact Davin Ferguson
+353 (0)71 91 40251