Our client, a leading global healthcare company in Longford, is recruiting a Production Scheduler on an initial 12 month contract.
Monday - Friday day shift position.
· Cut Process Order’s in line with production schedule requirements across all work centres
· Maintain Process Order’s in line with production requirements.
· Ensure defined Process Order’s are cut and process times are achieved.
· Maintain inventory control system accuracy.
· Ensure effective management and utilization of the ERP system.
· Drive for continuous improvement through all Processes you interact with.
· Support and facilitate cross training across work centers and with Scheduling Coordinator
· Support Longford Operations for product availability, for project execution and project improvements within manufacturing areas
· Ensure external and internal customer focus.
· Contribute to the development and delivery of the Supply Chain organisational vision and strategic objectives.
· Ensure compliance to all Quality requirements
EDUCATION & COMPETENCIES:
· Relevant third level qualification and/ or APICs or IIPMM qualification as this qualification provides a good foundation for this job function.
· Previous experience in a similar role in a manufacturing environment (preference regulated environment) as this provides a good foundation for this job function.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Colin Byrne.