Production Planner required with 3 years experience in production planning, degree qualified with APICS or similar qualification would be advantageous. Galway city.
- In conjunction with the Senior Planner schedule and maintain daily/weekly & monthly production planning activities in the execution of the Master Production Schedule and the translation of the MPS into detailed production schedules to ensure that customer requirements are met.
- Review and agree monthly volume & capacity requirements for a defined portfolio of products with Global Supply Chain and Production Unit Co-ordinator respectively.
- Collaborates with external partners (Global Supply Chain & Demand Planning) in understanding reasons for any specific service level misses and recovery plans to be put in place.
- Monitoring daily production output and coordinating any schedule variances, as required.
- Monitor inventory levels at Distribution Centres and prioritise production as appropriate.
- Develop, maintain, analyse and publish KPI’s relevant to business unit & department as appropriate.
- Ensuring effective inventory management & control in line with company targets by maintaining plant (both Raw Material & Work In Progress) material inventories within defined monthly target levels, while minimising excess, obsolete and expired products.
- Complete quarterly EE&O (Excess, Expired & Obsolescence) analysis for defined set of product ownership.
- Maintain accurate SAP master data to ensure 100% system data accuracy at all times
- HETAC Level 8 in a related discipline, with 3 years’ direct experience in a Production Planning environment.
- Certification in APICS or similar qualification would be advantageous.
- Previous experience in a Medical Device, lean manufacturing-driven company is desired.
- Experience of ERP system is required, preferable in SAP.
- Strong working knowledge of Supply Chain Management principles such as MRP & inventory planning & control.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Celia Moloney on 091-706719 or email email@example.com