Based in Co. Meath with a manufacturing company who's primary focus is based within sustainability, the Production Planner will report into the General Manager and join an existing team of 40 people. With the company set to open a second production line this year, this is an excellent time to join them as they go from strength to strength.
- Liaising with Sales, Supply Chain and Production - manage the Production Plan, determining what product to be run to meet customers’ orders
- Flag issues with supply of materials or the scheduling of changeovers in advance so that production runs as efficiently as possible
- Be the lynchpin between relevant departments (Sales, Supply Chain, Production, Quality) so that production changeovers are managed efficiently with minimum downtime
- Work with the Warehouse Supervisor to ensure an accurate picture of current stock levels is maintained so that information in the production plan is reliable
- Ensure quality records of incoming materials are incorporated into the materials plans so that there is an accurate prediction of stock levels of raw materials
- Support all aspects of planning, including overseeing raw material and finished goods inventories to best support customer requirements and customer stocking agreements
- Review and track production data and compliance to the production schedule
- Identify and escalate any risks to future production plans (material supply, capacity or labor constraints, process issues, etc.)
- Review and reconcile production plans to ensure inventory accuracy and perform schedule updates.
- Work with Business Development and Quality for new customer/product introductions from trials to regular volume implementation
- Bachelors degree in Business, Supply Chain is preferred
- Previous experience working in a busy manufacturing, warehouse or distribution environment
- Knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain concepts and application
- Strong ERP Experience
- Excellent Attention to Detail and goal oriented
- Flexibility to deal with multiple and changing priorities while focussed on customer service and quality.
- Ability to manage own time and workload, juggling conflicting priorities.
- Excellent communicator, strong excel and data analytical skills
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (oral & written)
For confidential discussion and more information on the role please contact Eoghan Dalton