Production Planner – Galway City
Reporting to the Group Production Lead, the role of the Production Planner is to co-ordinate and control the generation and issuance of Production Schedules for all company products.
- To download new Purchase Orders received on to the Scheduling System.
- To review, generate, and issue, weekly production schedules for all production processes to Production Team Leaders using the company’s Scheduling System.
- To review, generate, and issue, Weekly Production Schedules for Non-Commercial Product based on approved Engineering build requirements
- To liaise with Production Team Leaders to monitor daily production schedules against the -generated weekly schedules.
- To update and maintain the Master production Schedule.
- To verify the accuracy of the generated Weekly Product Shipping File.
- To circulate the generated Weekly Product Shipping File.
- To report on weekly performance against schedule and where possible have disparities resolved.
- To prepare and present the monthly commercial data..
- To liaise with team regarding model size prioritization and report LRT issues and product supply issues/constraints.
- To participate in continuous improvement activities to improve the scheduling/product supply process
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role, (preferably within a regulated manufacturing environment) would be an advantage.
- Significant experience using MRP / ERP systems, especially Advance Planning Systems and forecasting tools.
- APICS certification (CPIM or CSCP) is an advantage but not essential.
- Lean/Continuous Improvement Qualifications would be an advantage
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.