A leading medical device company based in Longford is recruiting a Production Planner to join their team.
- Conversion of global demand plan into production plan focusing on delivering high quality, safe and effective product to end customers.
- Ensure site and area key performance indicators are met through effective management of ERP system (SAP) and products of responsibility.
- Work closely with internal and external suppliers & customers in a dynamic environment to drive operational excellence, financial performance and continuous improvement.
- Conduct scenario planning and develop recommendations for contingency plans for potential changes and risks to the supply network.
- Conduct business in an ethically sound manner that will protect human health, safety and the environment by complying with all applicable EHS laws, as well as Global and Technical standards.
- Stakeholder & Key Decision maker for products of responsibility.
- Provide planning leadership and direction to respective areas for products of responsibility to meet supply commitments.
- Agree production plan and ensure flow of material through the site, ensuring product availability per agreed commercial requirements.
- Effective management of inventory and all inputs on SAP ERP system.
- Work with all internal functional areas to ensure operational efficiency.
- Drive continuous improvement within the planning area to drive Operational Excellence and improved financial performance.
- Demonstrate behavioural standards in all dealings and work effectively as part of the Planning and wider Supply Chain team, interacting and communicating effectively with all levels of the organisation.
- Support all product initiatives, R&D and product changes for products under your control.
- Ensure compliance to all applicable quality requirements.
Education and Experience:
- Preferably a degree and/ or APICs or IIPMM qualification.
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role in a manufacturing environment (preference regulated environment).
- Problem solving / Logical Thinking.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Good communication abilities.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role please contact Aideen Cummins.