A leading bio-pharma multinational currently has a number of opportunities available for Production Operators to join their team in Swords, Co. Dublin. This is an initial 11-month contract and will operate on a 4-cycle shift pattern – 2 days | 2 nights | 4 rest.
Salary: €17.79 with competitive shift premium.
- Work with the manufacturing operations group and project design team to facilitate the development and validation of the Biotech manufacturing facility.
- Support Operations team to consistently deliver on specific area Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Execute commercial manufacturing processes according to established work instructions and SOPs.
- Generate SOPS/Electronic Batch Records for start-up.
- Work as part of a dedicated process team where flexibility and teamwork are key.
- Maintain a high level of personal expertise and working knowledge of all aspects of the manufacturing process and process equipment through continuous training and development.
- Minimum Level 7 qualification in a science or engineering discipline or a Level 6 with a minimum of 3 years experience in a GMP Manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of applying Lean Six Sigma and Lean methodologies in a workplace environment.
- Experience in a highly regulated pharmaceutical manufacturing environment is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a cross-functional collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Megan O’Doherty