Production Operator - Galway
The Production Operator is responsible for the manufacture of Class III medical devices. This Production Operator performs a variety of assembly and sub assembly operations of medical devices including test and packaging processes whilst ensuring they are adhering to GMP, GDP and Quality standards. This Production Operator ensures that they are following MPI in the production of products and monitors both raw material and equipment to ensure both are without fault. This role is based in Galway city. Galway Galway Galway
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work in a clean room environment and demonstrate GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) & GDP (Good Documentation Practice) in all elements of their work ensuring high standards are maintained, work procedures and specifications are followed.
- Ensures satisfactory set up of raw material or equipment ensuring Manufacturing Process Instruction (MPI) is followed correctly.
- Cleans tools and equipment per documented procedures and MPI.
- Assembles, repairs, inspect and/or test products following MPI.
- Records required information on approved documents and in real time e.g LHR etc.
- Responsible for disposing of hazardous waste material in line with H&S regulations.
- Maintain a safe work environment for everyone (individual & colleagues) by abiding to H&S policies and documentation.
- Trains other employees on various steps when necessary and with agreement.
- Actively participate in Kaizen activities and problem solving when and if required.
- Archives daily/weekly production output targets as per plan.
- Communicates potential problems that may affect capacity & quality to the Team Leader where necessary.
- Be flexible and willing to learn all aspects of the assigned area / process.
Knowledge and Education Requirements:
- Applies knowledge of MPI, business concepts, procedures and practices and a basic understanding of department fundamentals.
- Candidates must be educated to Leaving Certificate standard or equivalent.
- This role can also be called Product builder, general operative.
For a confidential discussion on this role and some further information please call Chris O Toole.