Our client, a global leader in precision control components and systems is currently looking for Production Operators to join their growing team in Cork. These roles will be on a 12-month Fixed-Term contract with great scope for permanency.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Operate assembly equipment required to complete specified tasks.
- Prepare components for manual assembly
- Operate PCB cleaning and baking equipment
- Use Torque tools for the assembly of specific fasteners
- Perform manual assembly of PCB’s and some mechanical hardware to formal assembly procedures, process procedures, assembly drawings and SOP’s
- Typical components handled will be printed circuit cards and electronic components.
- Application of adhesives and conformal coatings.
- Prototype assembly work under engineering control.
- Set up equipment and carry out process-related measurements as required.
- Perform operator machine maintenance as specified.
- Inspect and rework PCB’s and components as per established criteria.
- Typical other items used will be specified safety equipment worn during maintenance.
- Completion of all necessary production-related documentation.
- Use our ERP system to transact Work orders.
- Adherence to all necessary requirements relating to personal tool maintenance, anti-static precaution, safety and housekeeping.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years of relevant experience/knowledge of assembly functions would be preferable.
- Knowledge of IPC7711/IPC7721 and IPC J-Standard and their application.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane.