My Client is a well-known Multinational Organisation (Medical Devices) based in Tullamore. They are seeking Production Operators on a Permanent basis.
As a Production Operator you will perform assembly, test, labelling and package medical device products.
Production Operator responsibilities include:
- To assemble/pack sensitive medical equipment for dispatch and process the appropriate paperwork
- Completion of device History Records
- Line preparation in kitting stations at start of Work order and line clearance post Work order
- To work to a very high standard of quality, consistency and productivity
- To work to company Standard Operating Procedures and good manufacturing practices
- To work as part of a team to achieve set and agreed targets, whilst using own initiative
- To work to build instructions and test specifications
- To work with Engineering in troubleshooting/problem solving
- Ensure work area is clean safe and orderly
Production Operator requirements:
- Experience in Electronic assembly essential
- Minimum two years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Soldering experience an advantage
- Leaving certificate or equivalent
- PC Skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michelle Miley.
090 6450667 email@example.com