Novelplast is an Irish Plastics manufacturing company that is passionate about the state of the environment and improving the sustainability of the plastics industry through their work. Their largest markets are PET manufacturing firms in Europe and as they expand operations they have decided to locate a base in Gibbstown,Co Meath, Ireland.
NovelPlast is now seeking to hire 8 Production Operators to work a 4 cycle shifts.
Production Operator Role:
- Accurately select materials to be fed onto the line
- Accurately label, scan and store all raw materials
- Accurately scan out all finished materials
- Address and or escalate any stock location errors
- Escalate any quality issues with raw material
Production Operator Requirements:
Must be available to work a 4 cycle shift
Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is essential