PRODUCTION OPERATOR (6-Months contract)
Perform assembly, test, Labelling, and packaging operation on products for medical application and associate spares, following routings and instructions on which training has been provided and certified.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- To assemble/pack sensitive medical equipment for dispatch and process the appropriate paperwork
- Completion of device History Records
- Line preparation in kitting stations at the start of work order and line clearance post work order
- To work to a very high standard of quality, consistency and productivity
- To work to company Standard Operating Procedures and good manufacturing practices
- To work as part of a team to achieve set and agreed targets, whilst using own initiative
- To work to build instructions and test specifications
- To work with Engineering in troubleshooting/problem solving
- Ensure familiarity with Warehouse and assist as required
- Ensure work area is clean safe and orderly
- Assist with any reasonable requests within Production, including but not exclusively, GMP Audits, working with Engineering on IQs, OQs and PQs
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for this position.
- Leaving certificate or equivalent
- PC Skills
- Experience in Electronic assembly is desirable
- Minimum two years’ experience in a manufacturing environment desirable.
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Use own initiative to identify problems
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact David Lennon on 090 64 78104 or email email@example.com