Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Work in a clean room environment and demonstrate GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) & GDP (Good Documentation Practice) in all elements of their work ensuring high standards are maintained, work procedures and specifications are followed.
- Ensures satisfactory set up of raw material or equipment ensuring Manufacturing Process Instruction (MPI) is followed correctly.
- Cleans tools and equipment per documented procedures
- Assembles, repairs, inspect and/or test products following MPI.
- Records required information on approved documents and in real time
- Responsible for disposing of hazardous waste material in line with H&S regulations.
- Maintain a safe work environment for everyone (individual & colleagues) by abiding to H&S policies and documentation.
- Trains other employees on various steps when necessary and with agreement.
Knowledge & Educational Requirements
- Applies knowledge of MPI, business concepts, procedures and practices and a basic understanding of department fundamentals.
- Candidates must be educated to Leaving Certificate standard or equivalent.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Emma Daly.