Temporary Contract for Production Operator role in Galway
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
Performs a variety of medical assembly and processing tasks as a production team member.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED
* Assembles medical products on an assembly operation, performing a variety of tasks on a rotating basis.
* Ability to rotate through the assembly line.
* Performs on-line and in-process visual inspection of products to ensure specifications per work order and procedure are followed.
* Assists Team Leader and Technicians with product and/or machine change-overs.
* Ensures product assembled meets quality standards.
* Rejects product outside of specifications.
* Adheres to safety standards.
* May operate a variety of testing equipment required for periodic product and process testing.
* Performs other related tasks, as required.
SUMMARY OF MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
* Education and/or experience equivalent to a high school diploma or certificate of leaving.
* Demonstrates competencies and ability to rotate in a specific assembly line or work cell.
* Ability to perform a variety of assembly tasks requiring dexterity and fine motor skills.
* Ability to visually check work performed and identify whether a product has been assembled correctly.
* Ability to follow instructions in performing repetitive tasks.
* Attentiveness in performing tasks.
* Ability to work as a team member in assembling sterile medical products.
* Ability to meet line rate expectations.
Manufacturing/Production experience is essential.
* Medical product assembly/eye-hand coordination
* Assembly line rotation
* Quality inspection
* Computerized test equipment operation