6 Month Day shift contract with a leading engineering/telecommunications company
Perform a wide variety of electronic and mechanical assembly operations. Follows assembly computer generated instructions to wire, install components, modify, rework and test units as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assemble electronic components and/or subassemblies in chassis or systems.
· Lift servers in and out of racks or carts consistently.
· Read work orders, follow production drawings and procedures.
· Position and align parts in specified relationship to each other, using jigs, fixtures or other manufacturing tools.
· Perform go/no go testing and inspection to ensure parts and sub-assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
· Assure the products are at latest revisions and were configured to sales orders requirements.
· Enter configuration and quality data in the system to provide quality data that will drive product improvements.
- Learns about Company’s business as appropriate. Shows up to work on time and attends work as scheduled.
- All other duties as requested by supervisor or department head.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Emma Daly.