Our client based in Parkmore here in Galway are looking to add a number of Production Operators to their Day shift that runs from Monday to Thursday. ( 4 day week)
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED
- Assembles medical products on an assembly operation, performing a variety of tasks on a rotating basis.
- Ability to rotate through the assembly line.
- Performs on-line and in-process visual inspection of products to ensure specifications per work order and procedure are followed.
- Assists Team Leader and Technicians with product and/or machine change-overs.
- Ensures product assembled meets quality standards.
- Rejects product outside of specifications.
SUMMARY OF MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a high school diploma or certificate of leaving.
- Demonstrates competencies and ability to rotate in a specific assembly line or work cell.
- Ability to perform a variety of assembly tasks requiring dexterity and fine motor skills.
- Ability to visually check work performed and identify whether a product has been assembled correctly.
- Ability to follow instructions in performing repetitive tasks.
- Attentiveness in performing tasks.
Manufacturing/Production experience is essential.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Emma Daly.