I am currently recruiting for Production Operatives for a manufacting company located in Donegal.
**Must be available start immediately**
As a Production Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the effective operation of production equipment to meet product
quality standards. ensure the equipment is maintained and operating correctly.
- Ensuring production areas are maintained to hygiene standards.
- Meeting daily production deadlines.
- Adhering to Food Safety Standards.
- Following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- A minimum of 1 years Production experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility in relation to working hours.
- Availability to start immediately.
For a confidential discussion and more information on this Production Operative role, please contact Emma Cawley.