- Reference: CJ46206
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Munster, Waterford
- Category: Production
To run the manufacturing processes reliably and efficiently. You will be involved with the planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes. You will make sure goods and services are produced efficiently and that the correct amount is produced at the right cost and level of quality.
- Planning and organizing production schedules.
- Champion effective employee environment relations and communication within the department.
- Directing and coordinating operations in conjunction with your direct reports.
- People management and leading from the front.
- Ensure requirement across the site and identified that all material demand is being managed through our ERP system.
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials.
- Maintain information status of materials on a weekly basis (Inventory Control).
- Monitor Stock Control.
- To locate vendors that can provide the supplies, machinery or other equipment in a timely manner with favourable terms of sale.
- Monitor production schedules.
- Receive customer orders and tie in with production plan.
- Warehousing, distribution, shipping management.
- Packaging and transport regulatory awareness, compliance and information communication.
- Previous experience work with six sigma in a manufacturing environment.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met.
- Determining quality control standards are met.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Ideally hold a third level degree in relevant discipline, but not necessary.
- Experience in ERP systems essential
- Technical Skills.
- Organisation and efficiency.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- You will need to be a good communicator for managing teams.
- Good numerical and communication skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!