Production Manager – Weekends
Production Manager required for a global healthcare organisation in the South East. Reporting into the Value Stream Manager, the Production Manager will be responsible for leading and managing a large team of production operators. You will be involved with the planning, coordination, and control of manufacturing processes.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Manage FILM production and the introduction of new technology through team leadership.
- Responsible for the production activities including, PPI, Yields, Downtime, Quality Metrics, and the utilization of machinery & human resources.
- Initiate changes to work practices and procedures.
- Provide a high level of technical competence and leadership to the shift to ensure that operational issues are identified and managed to achieve challenging KPIs and higher operational performance.
- Promote a quality culture and act to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements including FDA and cGMP.
- Conduct and manage performance appraisals for operators and identify and implement appropriate training & development plans.
- Plan and manage team members' attendance, timekeeping.
- Meet budgetary targets set in relation to output and spend.
- Ensure compliance with manufacturing SOPs, Gowning up and other PPE policies, hygiene, and EHS procedures at all times
- Participate fully in all GMP training programs as identified and complete all Training Records in an accurate and timely manner.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- 3rd level qualification, preferably in a technical discipline desirable
- Previous supervisory management experience in a manufacturing environment complying with FDA, cGMP requirements is essential (unionized environments preferred).
- Knowledge of FILM operation desirable.
- A successful track record in managing conflict resolution.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience).
- Shift Premium.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane.