The Production Manager is responsible for the achievement of the team’s daily schedule. The schedule consists of planned custom forecasts and unplanned sales orders. The PM will report production outputs with relevant business units. The production schedule is provided by the Production Planner, and the PM must closely coordinate all status with the PP. The PM allocates available manpower to the appropriate orders using direct reporting technicians. Factory floor safety, cleanliness, and overall appearance are considered a daily part of the lead role. Any risks that the production schedule may not be achieved should be communicated immediately to the PP and Order desk. The individual is responsible for the tracking of monthly metrics related to team performance. The individual will oversee training, and qualification of production operators & technicians to maintain compliance to build standards.
- Keep Manufacturing Floor flowing efficiently to maximize production
- Maintain quality of machines as they are integrated
- Work with MFG-ENG to insure adequate work instructions.
- Process MO’s for an accurate receipt to FNG
- Training of new team members
- Keep Manufacturing area clean, and presentable at all times.
- Learn about the company’s business as appropriate. Shows up to work on time and attends work as scheduled.
- All other duties as requested by a supervisor or department head.
- Provide local management to the return operations (RMA) & liaise with relevant cooperate management to ensure consistency of process
- Diploma or equivalent required plus 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to communicate using standard office suite software required. Familiarity with Lean Manufacturing techniques and the ability to execute change a plus.
- Previous experience in production environment required.
- Candidate should have knowledge of computer networking fundamentals,
- The PM should have the ability to direct individuals of the team to achieve the completion of the production schedule.
- Overtime should be expected. Must have the ability to follow implicit build instructions, and enforce compliance with all quality standards.
- Must be able to work/communicate well with internal engineering teams when technical situations arise.
- Ability to follow all applicable Business Management System (BMS) processes.
- 5+ years Supervisory/Management experience
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Quality Standards
- Effective Communicator, Highly organized
- Strong leadership skills, ability to motivate others
- Support Teamwork, Create a team environment
- Salary DOE
- Full Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- 21 days annual leave
Please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information