Video for this job
Production Manager required for a fast-paced food production organization in Cork. The Production Manager will lead and manage teams on-site and be responsible for meeting and exceeding targets.
Your role will include: (full job spec on request)
- Drive and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by delivering product complaint free, on-time, in full and within budget.
- Ensure the achievement of all production KPIs
- Continuously improve productivity, flow, changeovers, scrap reduction etc
- Ensure all standard operating procedures, work instructions, and standard work are being followed.
- Coaching, training and developing employees
- Previous experience in a Production Manager role (5 years +).
- Strong awareness of GMP and Health, Hygiene & Safety requirements.
- Experience in the food industry/production facility (beneficial).
- Excellent people and team management skills.
- Experience working in a target driven environment
What you will get:
- Competitive salary
- Career progression opportunities
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane.