We have a new opportunity for an Experienced Production Manager to join a newly established manufacturing site in Dublin, who are an industry leader in the development and manufacturing of data centre infrastructure solutions. As production manager, you will aid in the development of this fast growing manufacturing facility. You will work as part of a team to develop and implement key targets for the business ensuring it continues to thrive. Reporting to the plant manager you will also work closely with key functions of the business such as quality, engineering, H&S, and maintenance to ensure all key targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Scheduling production based on customer orders.
- Material requirements planning (MRP) to coordinate inbound stock.
- Place purchase orders for required goods.
- Ensuring Health and Safety standards are always adhered to.
- Managing costs in line with budgets.
- Ensuring quality control for inbound materials and all outbound finished goods.
- Engaging in Continuous Improvement programmes.
- Assisting in the factory when customer demand dictates.
- General housekeeping and Any other reasonable duties as and when required and requested.
- Ideally 3-5 years’ experience in a production manager role within a high-volume production facility , or very similar high-value production facility.
- Experience in production scheduling.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as people management skills.
- Operational all-rounder who has a hands-on approach to getting the job done, has managed a team within a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to set objectives and prioritise workloads for yourself and others.
- Competent in critical thinking and problem solving.
- Strong working knowledge of Health & Safety processes and procedures.
- Proficient in the MS Office Suite.
- Competitive Salary.
- Bonus: 10%.
- Healthcare for employee and family.
- Pension company contribution.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Ranait Coughlan
(090) 6450664 (01) 66 200 8E