Production Manager – Permanent - Dublin
Our client is well established Pharmaceutical company with 30 years of successful business, are seeking a Production Manager for their manufacturing plant. As a production manager, you'll oversee the production process, coordinate all production activities and operations.
The successful candidate will be involved in the pre-production (planning) stage as well as the production (control and supervision) stage.
This is an opportunity for a candidate to join the team at an exciting juncture with new management having acquired the business and looking to grow rapidly.
- Plan and draw up a production schedule ensuring optimal use of resources from a material and employee perspective.
- Choose and order the materials that are required within lead time and ensure stock levels remain adequate to avoid going out of stock in the market.
- Adhere to the quality standards and procedures in place.
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed.
- Organise the repair of any damaged equipment and liaise with the maintenance manager.
- Monitor productivity rates and product standards.
- Liaise with quality, warehouse, and finance team.
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed at all times.
- Ensure customer orders are completed on time and to budget and that quality standards and targets are met.
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers.
- Review worker performance and identify training needs.
- Implement a policy of continuous improvement and continually bring ideas for better ways of doing things to senior management.
- 3-5 Years exp in a similar role ideally within a regulated pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience implementing a highly successful production schedule.
- Strong leadership skills, be highly visible to all employees, and be able to motivate and manage the team to ensure plan adherence and customer satisfaction.
- A motivated individual who will relish the challenge of working towards and achieving company growth targets.
- Strong communication skills, be able to work closely with key functions of the business on a regular basis to optimise results.
- Good organisational, planning, and time management skills, with a can-do attitude.
- A creative thinker who can foresee and implement time-saving / lower-cost strategies while upholding quality standards and customer satisfaction.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Ranait Coughlan
(090) 6450664 (01) 66 200 88