This would be a challenging and rewarding position to work with our client who is a leading manufacturer based in Limerick/Tipperary region.
This would be an excellent opportunity for an ambitious person with a proven ability to influence change and drive improvements.
Production Engineer Job Description:
- Support the production floor to ensure KPI’s are met
- Develop new processes and optimise existing processes to ensure products are produced in a timely manner.
- Continuous improvement in all aspects of manufacturing.
- Problem-solving issues to drive efficiencies of equipment, machines and cells.
- Implement Six Sigma / Lean manufacturing projects to improve performance and processes.
- Partner with R&D on new product introduction to ensure, product approval and manufacturing scale-up are smooth, timely and cost-effective
- Identify and implement standardisation for products and processes.
- Create and manage the implementation of companies standard operating procedures.
- Tracking bespoke products through production.
- Identify and resolve any H&S issues.
- Educated to degree level in Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering or related discipline.
- At least 5 years’ experience in industrial or machine manufacturing industry
- Knowledge and experience in lean manufacturing highly desirable.
- Experience project management and process improvement.
- Strong communication, project management and analytical skills.
- Proficient in Autocad and Inventor
- Knowledge of an ERP system would be an advantage
For more information or a confidential discussion contact Ben Forde on 061-512270 firstname.lastname@example.org