Production Control Scheduler – Galway
- Lends support to PCM for the facilitation of the daily cross functional backlog review meeting
- Daily attendee of the BL Meeting; learn process and execute real-time actions as required
- Examples include but not limited to email inquiry, inventory inquiry, version history research, etc.
- Schedule and reschedule orders per direction from BL management team via BL comments
- Place and remove holds per direction from the BL management team via BL comments
- Adjust ATP rules to ensure orders are consistently scheduled according to material levels and capacity
- Follow up on aging orders to ensure prompt disposition
- Work with production and pick & ship value streams on order escalation, prioritization and scheduling
- Proficient in MS Office applications, in particular Word and Excel
- Experience with Oracle ERP programs required
- Familiarity with Agile PLM is preferred
- University degree preferred
- Quick learner with attention to detail
- Analytical thinker with the ability to multi-task
- Must have an innate desire for continuous improvement
- Ability to perform daily tasks without constant Management / Supervisory oversight
- Must be willing to frequently communicate and collaborate across functional boundaries
- Travel and fieldwork including international travel may be required; therefore employee must possess or can acquire a valid passport.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.