Video for this job
Title: Product Development Technician
Due to continued expansion, my client is looking to hire an experienced Product Development Technician with strong Fabrication experience. The role has a broad overview including fabrication, design and new and existing product development.
- Using your experience provide solutions, whether it be from a design perspective on new product builds or a manufacturing perspective with existing products currently in production.
- Expand on your understanding of Agricultural machinery technology and support the development of ideas through the initial development phases of the product.
- Support product, process and safety initiatives that are requested by the company. Ensuring the products that go through the R&D area are built always with a design for manufacture culture in mind.
- Be actively involved in a supporting role in the maintenance and development of jig building for existing or new products.
- Maintaining a clean, organised and productive working environment in the R&D Area. Be responsive to the challenge’s products can present and provide solutions using troubleshooting techniques. Make recommendations for changes to improve products.
- Support the engineering team with project builds and component designs which have the potential to change or improve a production process, with the opportunity to reduce production cycles.
- Within a team environment, use your initiative and a logical approach to assist in developing functionally simple, better, safer and more user-friendly solutions for the company and its customers.
To apply for this excellent job please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion please call me on 061 512270.