As a member of this team you’ll be responsible for resolving customer issues over email and social channels excellent written communication is a must. If you have a knack for conveying empathy and genuine consideration for customers and the issues they are facing, this could be a great opportunity for you.
● Work with international team to resolve an average of 1000 support tickets/week within established SLAs including billing issues, errors and bugs
● Participate in daily standups with team to identify and transition outstanding issues on a daily basis
● Track and report on user issue trends, feature requests, and feedback acting as the voice of the customer to the business
● Provide high quality service to customers, escalate bugs and severe issues to appropriate teams as needed
● Keep up to date on product development and marketing efforts
Skills & Experience:
● 1-2 years in a Customer Service role, ideally supporting web and mobile technologies over email
● Excellent written communication skills in English, though proficiency in Spanish or French a plus
● Comfortable managing priorities, working independently and with minimal supervision
● Experience troubleshooting system and browser configurations, able to learn new technologies quickly
● Ability to track user issue trends, aggregate data, and report clearly
● Bonus points if you have experience in editing or creating images or designs in a photo editor
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!