This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated Product Specialist who is sales orientated to join an expanding company based in Cork who are a market leader in the Process Equipment & Engineering Solutions industry. In this role you will maintain responsibility for both managing existing relationships and developing new business, with a focus on Valve & Actuation products, to deliver customer requirements around supply, quality and new product introductions. This role will report to the Sales Manager and will collaborate with colleagues across the organisation. This role would require candidates to have experience within or selling into the Pharmaceutical, Chemical or Biotechnology industries.
Overview of Responsibilities (full job spec available on request):
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers at all levels to ensure optimum customer satisfaction & problem solving.
- Client calls based on Quote Follow up, Key Accounts list & Strategic planning tools
- Manage Supplier Relationships.
- Become technically proficient on product range through internal training programs & factory visits as necessary.
- Contribute toward development of the company’s product range based on analysis of the market, the environment and consumer / competitor trends.
- Work on the buying and marketing strategy development with the marketing team.
- Deliver customer trade shows and product events.
- Ability to provide technical support to customers and present potential applications of our range of product.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Proven track record in Business Development / Sales role selling to Pharmaceutical, Chemical or Biotechnology industries.
- Qualification in Technical discipline – Mechanical, Process, Instrumentation would be an advantage.
- Experience in a Technical sales role, particularly Process, Mechanical or Instrumentation related.
- Relevant industry experience with process equipment, i.e. Valve & Actuation (Ball, Butterfly, Diaphragm type, etc.).
- The successful candidate needs to have focus on the commercials, i.e. revenue and profits levels.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Death In Service
- Company Car
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Barry O'Brien.