Abbott is currently looking for a Product Planner to join their expanding Diagnostic site in Longford. This role is a permanent, full-time position.
What You'll Receive
As a Product Manager, you will receive:
- Competitive salary.
- Healthcare cover.
- Life Insurance.
- 21 days annual leave.
- Educational Assistance.
- Learning and Development Programmes.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
- Workplace Wellness Programmes.
- Onsite parking and cafeteria.
Responsibilities | Detailed Job Description Available on Request
As a Product Planner, your duties will include:
- The conversion of global demand plan into a production plan for products of responsibility.
- Ensuring site and area key performance indicators are met through effective management of ERP system (SAP) for products of responsibility.
- Working closely with internal and external suppliers & customers in a dynamic environment to drive operational excellence, financial performance and continuous improvement.
- Conduct scenario planning and develop recommendations for contingency plans for potential changes and risks to the supply network.
- Providing planning leadership and direction to respective areas for products of responsibility to meet internal and external supply commitments.
- Effective management of inventory for products of responsibility on the SAP ERP system
As a Product Planner, you will be required to have:
- A relevant third-level qualification OR APIC or IIPMM qualification provides a good foundation for this job function.
- A minimum of 12 to 18 months in a similar role.
If this role interests you, please contact Emma Cawley today.