- Partner with Product Management to create and maintain a feature-level product roadmap.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to understand product requirements.
- Manage stakeholder expectations with respect to delivery capability and release planning.
- Act as product owner for the 1-2 scrum teams which will consist of a minimum of 3 developers, 1 tester and business analysts.
- Translate business cases into product requirements, epics and user stories.
- Create and maintain a product backlog and produce a prioritised list of clear and concise user stories with acceptance criteria.
- Work closely with the Agile Scrum teams during the refinement and implementation of user stories providing input, advice and clarifications when needed.
- Ensure that Agile Scrum teams have a clear understanding of what they are developing and the technical and business value it delivers to the customer.
- Collaborate closely with software development team and other colleagues, to answer queries in a timely fashion.
- Work in an Agile development environment, planning iterations, and releases to meet business objectives while effectively managing risk and scope.
- Coordinate the launch of new product releases.
Skills Experience and Qualifications:
- 1 – 2 years previous experience working as an Agile Product Owner or similar.
- Previous experience in business and/or IT would be essential.
- Skilled in using agile software development processes with a focus on delivering quality software.
- Comfortable being looked to as a decision maker and clearly able to explain the rationale behind any decisions that are made.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 491 1064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!