We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager Cybersecurity to join our growing team.
This new start-up is based in Galway and the successful candidate will need to be in Galway 1 day a week.
- Define compelling and differentiated messaging that clearly states our value proposition and serves as a blueprint for all content to follow.
- Identify target audiences and personas; Create and optimize inbound/outbound marketing campaigns
- Work closely with sales, field marketing, product, and channel teams to ensure lead generation, revenue, and customer satisfaction objectives are met while supporting the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Serve as the marketing point of contact for sales and operations in matters related to win/loss analysis, proposal development, pipeline review, customer meeting support, activity reporting, etc.
- Work with the extended marketing team in the design and execution of events, thought leadership, and account-based marketing tactics
- Leverage industry, market, and product insights for all campaign work, content efforts, and all other marketing initiatives
- Develop and implement coordinated plans for launches and announcements.
- Lead the development and curation of use cases and customer references for our products/solutions
- Manage product communication and messaging on all channels including print, web, social media, email, and display
- Work with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey (such as blogs, whitepapers, site copy, videos, slides, podcasts, and customer stories)
- Regular monitoring of user analytics and using these insights to drive strategies
- Job Location - Galway, Ireland
- Experience marketing to a technical audience is a must
- Passion for technology and an entrepreneurial spirit
- 5+ years of experience in B2B/Enterprise product marketing is a must
- Experience in the cybersecurity domain is a must
- Experience marketing to a technical audience is a big advantage
- Experience with strongly engaging business and technology stakeholders
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.