Our client a leading web data company has a requirement for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join their growing business. As product marketing manager you’ll be reporting to the head of marketing.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Drive demand and revenue growth by distilling the essence of what we offer.
- Lead digital strategy & channel optimisation.
- Representing the company at industry events, speaking and presenting about their products to both external and internal audiences.
- Using a range of digital marketing mix techniques to drive awareness through to conversion.
- Oversee creative campaigns and personally deliver effective sales enablement.
- Work closely with the customer success team to support product adoption, reduce churn and extract product feedback.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- 3+ years of product marketing experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in an enterprise SaaS environment.
- Technical background.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working.
- strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Kehoe.