- Reference: CJ46228
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Munster, Waterford
- Category: Production
- Lead implementation of new products, work closely with the Design Development team and manage / implement changes to improve design for manufacture.
- Work with Technical team to identify new strategic manufacturing capabilities.
- Implement all appropriate specification changes and ensure the SAP product BOM matches the latest specification.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- New Product Introduction
- Business Support
- Value Engineering/Product Optimisation
Education & Experience
- Engineering/Product Design Degree (preferable) or Diploma
- Understanding of product design principles.
- 5 years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- 3D CAD experience, preferably Solid Works
- SAP experience
- Costing Experience
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!