Excellent opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager to join global organization responsible for managing plasterboard & metal product range including product portfolio management, new product roll-out activity & general product marketing activity.
Product portfolio management
· Implement marketing positioning plan for company plasterboard & metal product portfolios to compliment business & brand objectives
· Develop good knowledge level of product/service offerings, key technologies and product capabilities
· Perform routine market & competitor analysis to identify threats & opportunities for product portfolios in the market
New Product Development roll-out
· Manage agreed marketing activities around new product launches, including developing product campaigns and customer related events that meet specific product & commercial objectives
· Work with relevant teams to provide technical specification, materials & other relevant information to effectively support products in the market.
· Provide relevant input for internal & external communications – including product literature, website, customer tradeshows, etc.- to develop the key message(s) and reflect companys visual identity
· Liase with Brand Communications Manager to co-develop & implement appropriate communications campaign on agreed products
· Undertake appropriate customer engagement activities to maximise product & service knowledge of and awareness with targeted customer segments
· Build working relationships with Commercial team, Technical Department and Manufacturing plant contacts to provide support in achieving product portfolio targets
· Build relationships and networks in the wider business to maximise access to key information e.g. European & Global marketing teams
· Flexibility to undertake additional projects & accountabilities as deemed appropriate by the business
- At least 4 years’ relevant marketing experience in a results driven, customer focused environment
- A third level Marketing qualification or IMI qualified
- Proven experience as a Brand and/or Product Manager – construction related or FMCG sector experience a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal & project management skills, allied to lateral & strategic thinking, along with ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Ability to develop product campaigns and feed into brand initiatives.
- Exposure to new product development and roll-out process
- Technical knowledge of construction products and/or systems a bonus
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Boyle on 016620088 or email email@example.com.