Great opportunity for a Product Development Scientist to join a multinational Biopharma company based in Cheshire, UK. The role will provide analytical support on Drug Product Development projects. Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, you will provide direct analytical support, developing and validating analytical methods and working on tech transfers. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Analytical Scientist in the pharma industry with Method Development experience.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available on request)
- Provide analytical support on drug product development projects.
- Liaising with both internal clients and external collaborators
- Direct analytical support, developing and validating analytical methods and working on tech transfers.
- Utilising analytical methods such as HPLC and GC
- Developing and validating methods
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required for the Role:
- At least 2 years’ experience in the analytical pharmaceutical industry.
- Technical Transfer experience is essential
- Knowledge and experience within a pharmaceutical product development environment and an understanding of the drug development process would be desirable.
- Method Development and Method Validation experience.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of techniques such as HPLC and GC within a development environment is essential.
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience of pharmaceutical analysis in a development laboratory.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role contact Courtney Russell.
+353 (0)71 910 8062