- Reference: 46095
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Longford, Roscommon, Westmeath
- Category: Supply Chain & Logistics
- Lead and motivate the Procurement team through strategic and transformational change, resolving personnel issues as they arise and leading personnel/team development.
- Using best practice procurement initiatives ensure orders for all goods and services are placed and delivered on time to maintain business continuity and to ensure delivery of site OTIF target, while negotiating best market price for all commodities.
- Lead and influence procurement activity across the business in line with department and site objectives.
- Establish a tendering process to ensure that CAPEX and service contracts are fit for purpose, are aligned with business objectives/strategy, are cost effective and are delivered on time.
- Develop & implement systems and procedures that are aligned with organisational/site strategy and objectives that will optimise the overall Procurement function performance for the business.
- Ensure that the Procurement function operates in full compliance with EHSS, cGMP, Customs and SOX regulations.
- Preparation and management of annual budget together with adherence to approved budget spend for area of responsibility.
- Lead cross functional Continuous Improvement initiatives to ensure that department and site cost savings targets are met.
- Responsibility for the site Catering Service
- At least 3 years expereince within a role as a Procurement Manager or similar Supply Chain role.
- Experience in the use of SAP.
- Competent user of MS Office tools (Access, Excel, Project, Word and Powerpoint)
- Experiemce in developing supplier relationships, including establishing and maintaining contracts.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton on 090 64 78104 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!