Exciting Opportunity for a Procurement Lead within one of Ireland’s most reputable public institutions, based in Dublin. You will be part of major capital works program for an Iconic project.
Initial 12-month Fixed Term Contract with subject to Extension. A hybrid working model with 2-3 days onsite as required.
Responsibilities (Full Job Specification available on request):
- Key strategic decision making related to procurement in line with the finance department
- Internal client management
- Manage construction related projects
- Interact with contractors and consultants.
- Manage the vendor selection process
- Manage external suppliers to ensure best practice supply
- Manage negotiations with vendors/suppliers
- Manage the current building structure and plan for upgrades
- Manage the supply chain risk and improve sustainability across the function
- Work within the CWMF (Capital Works Management Framework)
- 5 years + procurement experience
- Construction-related degree
- Experience in Capital Works Management Framework is essential
- Experience working in a continuous improvement environment
- A strategic thinker and experience in planning
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Egan.