The successful Process Technician will be responsible and accountable to support continued operation and maintenance activities on-site at Roscommon. Responsible for ensuring all process equipment is maintained, clean and operational at all times
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for startup, continuous operation and shutdown of all Facilities/Utilities equipment
- Site contact for all hard and soft Service Providers on-site e.g. Maintenance/ Air Handling
- Responsible for the upkeep of all external and internal areas of the facility e.g. yards, grounds keeping, office, warehouse, cleanroom, restrooms
- To take care of the facility, Plant infrastructure and utilities through continued monitoring, recording and trending of Building monitoring systems both manual and automated.
- Responsible for ensuring all process equipment is maintained, clean and operational through the completion of all equipment preventive maintenance ensuring minimum equipment downtime.
- Ensure all measuring equipment is within the calibration window and available for use.
- To provide support and training as required for work and other activities related to plant/process and production as per the instruction of management
- Support all processes and drive cost-saving activities
- Gather, monitor and trend data associated with agreed KPIs (Key Process Indicators) and report these results to the Management
- Support all process and design development projects through the completion of validations.
- Maintain a safe working environment and good housekeeping at all-time post-operation.
- Maintain all engineering documentation associated with each system.
- Look for energy-saving possibilities and execution.
- Leaving certificate or equivalent is required
- Third level qualification in Quality/ Engineering, Materials/Science/Mechanical / Instrumentation or Trade would be beneficial
Previous work experience in a regulated work environment is essential.
- Self-motivated, reliable and methodical Maintenance Technician with a solid work ethos and excellent experience in the Manufacturing industries.
- Proficient at problem-solving, using a systematic and structured approach combined with meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a flexible approach and quick to adapt to new systems, procedures, and environments.
- Ready, willing and able to play a hands-on role in an environment where existing skills and experience can be utilised and further enhanced.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Egan