The Process Technician will be responsible and accountable to support Operation and maintenance activities for the site in Roscommon. Responsible for ensuring all process equipment is maintained, clean and operational at all times
Process Technician responsibilities:
- Responsible for startup, continuous operation and shutdown of all Facilities/Utility equipment
- Site contact for all hard and soft Service Providers on site e.g. Pest Control/ Maintenance/ Air Handling
- Responsible for the upkeep of all external and internal areas of the facility e.g. yards, grounds keeping, office, warehouse, cleanroom, restrooms
- To take care of the facility with monitoring Plant infrastructure and utilities through continued monitoring, recording and trending of Building monitoring systems.
- Responsible for ensuring all process equipment is maintained, clean and operational at all times through the completion of all equipment preventive maintenance. Ensure minimum equipment downtime through preventive and corrective maintenance post-handover.
- Ensure all measuring equipment is within the calibration window and available for use through monitoring and managing the schedule.
- Support all process and design development projects through completion of validations.
- Maintain a safe working environment and good housekeeping at all-time post operation.
- Maintain all engineering documentation associated with each system.
- Observe for energy saving possibilities and execution.
Process Technician requirements:
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent is required
- Trade would be beneficial.
- Previous work experience in a regulated work environment is essential.
- Self-motivated, reliable and methodical Maintenance Technician with a solid work ethos and excellent experience in the Manufacturing industries.
- Ready, willing and able to play a hands-on role in an environment where existing skills and experience can be utilised and further enhanced.