Our Client is a global leader and manufacturer of injection-molded products for the medical device, pharmaceutical, healthcare and industrial markets as well as consumer packaging. They are currently expanding their current team to meet customer demand and are seeking a Process Technician to join their team. This is a permanent position based in Co. Longford. You will be responsible for supporting all activities associated with the set up and operation of the polymer processing lines.
*This position operates on a 12 hr, 4 shift cycle, rotating between days and nights. Over the course of a month you would have approx. 12 - 14 days off*
- A Polymer Processing Technician is responsible for the efficient set up and operation of polymer processing lines in the fields of Injection Moulding,
- Have a strong technical aptitude of processing characteristics and parameters for a broad range of polymer materials.
- Required to work with Production Manager, Technical Manager, Shift Manger, Team Leaders, Quality and Toolroom personnel
- Maintain company & product reputation by complying with all necessary Quality & Safety regulations.
- Minimum of 5 ''O6 grades'' in the Leaving Certificate examination results. These subjects must include; Mathematics and English or Irish.
- Completed a Polymer Technology Apprenticeship qualification or equivalent qualification.
- Have a strong technical aptitude of processing for a broad range of polymer materials.
- Ideally hold 2- 5 years’ experience in Injection Moulding but will consider graduates.
- Self-motivated and can work on own initiative.
- Willingness to work 4-cycle shift pattern.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Ranait Coughlan
(090) 6450664 (01) 66 200 88