- Reference: 46341
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Leinster, Offaly, Westmeath
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Process Support Technologist
To provide practical support to ensure delivery of key analytical, technical standards and project results across distilleries. Maintaining and enhancing product / process compliance and efficiency through continuous improvement to enable the business to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Maintain and enhance efficiency and quality of all areas of the distillery production through coordinated improvement plans within Technical and other departments.
- Analyse all raw materials and “in process” materials and effluent for a range of analytical parameters in accordance with standard procedures.
- Interpret production data and analytical results and, through CI techniques and effective communication, provide information on required actions to maintain process and product quality, efficiency and compliance.
- Lead technical improvement projects to enhance site performance and manage the quality, safety and compliance obligations through the KPIs
- Identify opportunities within the production process and action to reduce losses and improve performance and quality.
- Co-ordinate the Process management systems in the technical compliance area, namely ISO9001:2016, OHSAS18001, ISO 14001, FEMAS and ensure the area is fully compliant.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree educated in a science or engineering discipline with preference for Brewing and Distilling.
- Analytical experience in sample preparation as well as GC and / or HPLC techniques.
- Proven experience of delivering technical improvements within a process environment.
- Technical competence in either Distilling, Brewing or related industry.
- Diploma in Distilling or working to Diploma.
- Experience of working in a production environment.
- Experience of working within a Continuous Improvement culture.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact David Lennon on 09064 78104 and email your CV to email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie