- Reference: CJ46541
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
The successful candidates will successfully co-ordinate the manufacture of key API processes and provide appropriate technical support to process teams to sustain and improve the processes assigned. This will involve focusing on flawless execution throughout each assigned campaign, focusing on the fundamentals of safety, quality, supply and cost. Cost Improvement Projects (CIP) development will also be a key part of the roles.
- Co-ordinate the manufacture of key API processes.
- Provide process technical support to process teams to sustain & improve the processes assigned.
- Promote a flawless execution manufacturing environment.
- Trouble-shoot and provide sustainable solutions for root cause processing problems.
- Ensure the process, the plant, the automation & process operators / PSL’s are appropriately aligned to run processes per Process Safety & Product Quality attributes.
- Manage the equipment & unit operation process knowledge, information and data requirements associated with production.
- Effectively use the site business processes to support production e.g. change control, deviations, 6 sigma method investigations, etc.
- Technical transfer, Scale –up & Installation of new processes & new unit operations onto and with-in the plant.
- Support Process & Facility start-ups, initial campaigns & process optimizations.
- Support plant process change overs and plant clean ups.
- Use computer-based modelling, simulation & analysis to look for improvement opportunities and to analyse problems.
- Identify hazards, assess their relative risk and incorporate recommendations into your process designs.
- Install & apply innovative technologies solutions.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Qualified to degree level in an appropriate discipline and have experience in an API manufacturing or API technical (process chemistry, process engineering) role.
- Experience in collaborative working and problem-solving would be advantageous.
- Have excellent inter-personal skills and communication skills.
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong collaborative skills with an ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Have a willingness to learn and be challenged.
- Be change focused.
- Have creativity to identify improvement opportunities and the initiative to see them implemented.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!