Process Scientist | Cork |
Exciting opportunity to join a leading Pharmaceutical company in the Cork area. This organization is a Great Place to Work winner that encourages career growth and development. You will be working as part of an innovative team optimizing new methods and techniques for new and existing products.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact
- Independently design and conduct critical experiments that further project goals.
- Implement and may innovate new experimental protocols/techniques.
- Understand the goal and maintain a high proficiency in his/her projects as well as the overall program.
- Interpret results and draw conclusions from own multistage experiments, note significant deviations, then suggest, design, and pursue relevant experiments.
- Understand relevant scientific literature and apply theoretical framework to solving problems within scientific discipline in a timely manner.
- Perform routine and complex tasks competently and independently and generate reliable and consistent results.
- Impact projects mostly through lab and/or pilot plant-based activities.
- Responsible for compliance with all applicable Corporate and Divisional policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education with typically 5 years relevant experience, or Masters’ Degree or equivalent education with typically two years of experience.
- PhD is preferred but not compulsory