We are partnering with a leading engineering firm, who are looking to hire Process Environmental Technician for their team. This is a full-time position that will be based in a leading pharmaceutical company in East Cork. The ideal Technician will have experience working in the water and wastewater environment.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- This is a varied role that ranges from process control and monitoring to basic mechanical and electrical maintenance.
- Process Environmental Technician will be responsible for inspections, sampling, and analysis of the Wastewater Treatment Plant Process.
- Calibrations of monitoring equipment and monitoring of SCADA control System.
- Liaise with the maintenance team in regard to equipment repair and routine preventative maintenance.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Experience with carrying out Lab analysis of Wastewater treatment plants.
- The technician should have experience in the Operation and Maintenance of Wastewater treatment plants.
- Working knowledge of SCADA Systems.
- Experience in centrifuges, belt presses.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary.
- Pension scheme.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Alicja Burchardt.